I am delighted to share with you the eleven ingredients of my recipe to provide an authentic client experience.
I have developed my recipe during my tenure as a five star Hotel Manager, during which our team has won multiple quality awards and excellent results at our guests satisfaction surveys.
My ingredients apply to the service industry including financial & banking sector, airline, hospitality, spa, retail, automotive, medical…
- The smile: it is universal & it has an emotional impact. Additionally you can hear the smile over the telephone.
- Need matching: fulfil the needs & expectations of your clients. This requires to understand your clients.
- A personalised service: demonstrate to your client that he is a person, a human being and not a reference number.
- SOP: Standard Operating Procedure have two major benefits. First your team members know “what” to do and secondly the impact on your client is consistency, the opposite of irregularity of service.
- Focus on the impact of the above SOP on your client in order to create a moment he will remember, thus you create a memorable experience.
- Walk in the shoes of your client. Make a journey like a client and focus on each point of contact.
- The feedback of your client is gold. Listen carefully to the voice of your clients and react instantly.
- Attention to details, because details contribute to excellence and service excellence is not a detail.
- Give the same attention to your colleagues as the one you give to your clients. It starts with a smile & a greeting.
- Put your clients in the centre of your thoughts, your innovations & your decisions.
- In the dictionary, the words “champion & success” come before the words “work & training”. The last ingredient is “effort”, because excellence does not come automatically.
In search of excellence is a long & a beautiful journey and I would be delighted to embark with you.
Should you wish to share your own ingredients with me or if you are curious to discover my methodology & my solutions, I will be delighted to meet with you.
Benoît Kuborn / Kuborn & Partners
Should you wish to discuss with me how to become a service champion, please contact me on +352 691 84 84 94 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Write a comment